Monday 17 November 2008
Monday 28 July 2008
In TCP ishtyle....
Yesterday, at 2.30AM in the morning, I suddenly woke up and and told my wife, "I want to do it"... she said "now???? at this time?",, I said, I am talking about blogging!!! I want to start it again.. she did not say a single word , just turned on the other side went to sleep. :-)))) Nobody loves me in this world((((( .. hope, you will atleast have me back !!!!!!!
The blog has recently crossed 100,000 hits.. More than a year and a 2 months have been passed meantime. The blog was inactive for the most of the time :_) Still it has managed to cross the landmark. All credits go to YOU only....
where are the old timers? CW is only active as usual :-), but, where are the others? sagnik? chandan? TPH? grauchy? col worubu? Dr. ravi? aditya? ajay? Sameer and many others.
I also congratulate Prabhat for his wonderful blog.. keep it up buddy.. and do not stop posting like yours truly...
well, now about comics... lets see..
Posted by Indrajal Comics Club at 7:53 PM
Friday 28 March 2008
First, I want to congratulate
1 Bala for posting 100 comics
2 TPh for completing 50 comics...
I salute them for their great efforts and consistency. I hope they will continue in same manner and we will get more n more treats from them in near future.
Second, Quiz mania!!! everybody is quiz ka dewanaa!!! so, chandoba is not far behind..
try to answer theses "simple" questions...
1. What programming language is GOOGLE developed in?
2. What is the expansion of YAHOO?
3. What is the expansion of ADIDAS?
4. Expansion of Star as in Star TV Network?
5. What is expansion of "ICICI?"
6. What does "baker's dozen" signify?
7. The 1984-85 season. 2nd ODI between India and Pakistan at Sialkot- India 210/3 with Vengsarkar 94*. Match abandoned. Why?
8. Who is the only man to have written the National Anthems for two different countries?
9. From what four word ex-pression does the word `goodbye` derive?
10. How was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known?
11. Name the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th?
12. Why was James Bond Associated with the Number 007?
13. Who faced the first ball in the first ever One day match?
14. Which cricketer played for South Africa before it was banned from international cricket and later represented Zimbabwe?
15. The faces of which four Presidents are carved at Mt.Rushmore?
16. Which is the only country that is surrounded from all sides by only one country (other than Vatican)?
17. Which is the only sport which is not allowed to be played left handed?
Last but not the least, TODAY IS SAGNIK'S BIRTHDAY... SO, I HAVE DEDICATED THIS POST TO HIM..
ENJOY, BIRTHDAY BOY
Thursday 20 March 2008
Well, this is a very very special strip dedicated to our dear Comic World.. now, ask me why? ,, because today is CW's happy birthday!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,,,,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CW,,
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO YOU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Saturday 15 March 2008
lets have a fun..
What is the difference between the girls aged...
8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68?
At 28 - You don't need to tell her a story to take her to bed.
At 38 - She tells you a story and takes you to bed.
At 58 - You stay in bed to avoid her story.
At 68 - If you take her to bed, that'll be a story!!
ALL CREDITS GO TO MR. AJAY MISRA AND VINEETH ABRAHIM FOR PROVIDING THE SCANS
Saturday 8 March 2008
UPDATE : URGENT.................. NEED "THIRUDA THIRUDA" MP3 SONGS.. MUSIC BY REHMAN.
2 THEE THEE
3 CHANDRALEKHA (ANU AGARWAL WALI)
Been extremely busy, couldn't post or even comment anything.. posting this from my office.
According to Deepwoods, this story has not been appeared in Indrajals... so, enjoy it..
Its a coloured Sunday from Illustrated weekly.. Thanks to Madu from Ivan's group. Also posting its B/w version for the friends who like to read classic strips.. This story is different from the S122, which was published in Ijs..
Liked Sameer's Sense of humor!!!!
on a second thought, what should be the cost of entire collection if someone really wants to sell his collection?
Someone has offered me Rs 28000/- for my entire 626 copies+200 spares...
No Joke... its a fact, that person was ready to pay..
Tuesday 26 February 2008
FROM PUNE WITH FRIENDS AND COMICS
the 3rd person i would like to mention is Shailesh khot, who used to comment on TCP,CW and ICC,He too gave me my missing copies, without expecting any thing from me. I showed my 200 spares to him, and asked him to select whatever he likes, but, he didn't take a single comic.. ( there is a guy who gives 5 but demands 25 in return!!! )he has all of them.. his collection is awesome.. he even showed me first 10 issues,with covers,in brand new condition.We spent some time together. We searched all parts in Pune, He helped me to get 100 acks and 50+ indrajals spares. He even helped me to get some 30+ comics all under no 100 and a Macmillan Phantom Annual. THANKS SHAILESH.